|The motor does not rotate||
1. The indicator light (or digital display) of the electric control box is on, check whether the connection of the external plug in the electric box is loose or disconnected.
2. The indicator light (or digital display) of the electric control box is off.
3. Confirm that "1, 2" is not abnormal.
4. The inverter displays "O.U." due to high frequency interference.
5. The inverter protection machine can be displayed.
1. Reconnect the plug to connect and disconnect.
2. Replace the fuse or confirm that the power supply is normal.
3. Replace the circuit board or electric control box.
4. Connect the ground wire properly or change the working place.
5. Exclude according to the instructions of the inverter manual.
|The bath does not heat||
1. Check whether there is a digital display in the bath.
2. The "OUT" or "ON" green indicator light in the temperature controller is on but it does not heat.
3. When the bath temperature is lower than the set temperature, the "OUT" or "ON" green indicator light in the temperature controller does not light up.
4. "OVER" or "000" is displayed on the temperature controller.
1. Check the power supply 220V.
2. Replace the heating ring, replace the solid-state electrical appliances or relay boards.
3. Replace the temperature controller.
4. Check the probe wiring or update the probe.
|Bath pot can not stop heating||
1. When the bath temperature is higher than the set temperature, the green indicator light "OUT" or "ON" in the temperature controller will not go out. (1-2℃ is normal)
2. The "OUT" or "ON" green indicator light in the temperature controller has gone out, and heating continues.
3. The digital display bath temperature is far lower than the actual bath temperature.
1. Replace the temperature controller.
2. Replace the solid state relay or relay board.
3. Replace the probe or temperature controller.
|Unable to vacuum||
1. There is solvent in the container, which is limited by the saturated ejector pressure.
2. The capacity of the vacuum oil pump is reduced.
3. The vacuum hose has loose joints and the vacuum gauge leaks.
4. The magnetic particle flaw detector is used for the pressure holding test. In the absence of any solvent, close all external butterfly valves and pipelines and hold the pressure for one minute. If the pointer of the vacuum gauge does not move, it means that the air tightness is good, and vice versa.
5. There is debris in the discharge valve and pressure control valve.
6. The glass wool sandwich panel is damaged.
1. Vent the solvent and test with an empty bottle.
2. Change the oil of the vacuum oil pump or change the water for cleaning and maintenance.
3.Detect and eliminate section by section along the vacuum pipeline.
4. Reassemble the machine, clean the glass wool sandwich panel, apply vacuum silicone grease, and tighten the flanges. Replace the failed seal ring.
5. Clean the discharge valve and pressure control valve.
6. Update or repair the sandwich panel.
|Motor Speed runs away (only the highest speed)||
1. Detect whether the coil of the tachometer generator is open, and use a multimeter to measure the normal resistance of the "1, 2" pins of the seven-core plug (the plug is aligned with both sides of the slot) about 400Ω.
2. The generator coil and the shell are short-circuited.
3. The magnetic ring of the generator does not rotate.
4. The magnetic ring of the generator is broken.
1. The generator breaks, update the coil or connect the break point.
2. Loosen the generator cover at the rear of the motor to remove the short circuit.
3. Tighten the M5 nut.
4. Update the generator magnetic ring.
|The motor is hot||
1. Motor temperature rise (case temperature-room temperature), △T≤40℃ is normal
2. △T>40℃, follow the method on the right.
3. The flat display part is flashing, indicating that the motor current is overloaded. Follow method 2 on the right.
1. No need to deal with, you can continue to use it.
2. Reduce the mixing blade to reduce the load. Avoid rotating resonance points. Increase the speed appropriately, and use a medium speed. Discharge the abnormal resistance of the mechanical part. Regularly maintain the sealed and lubricated parts.
* HOT ARTICLE
Welcome to the official website of the Nanbei Group *