Steam Sterilizer User Manual 4
Fig.4 output circuit board
High voltage, please cut off the power then repair.
V. Attention and maintenance
The operator of the sterilizer should have the operation knowledge and responsibility to regularly maintain the unit to prevent any accident.
1. Please don't sterilizing different kinds of objects at the same time, such as surgical dressings and solution, rubber goods and instruments, otherwise, it will not be result in effective sterilization. Use a recording thermometer, sterilization indicative agent or other biological methods to check the required temperature and time, to fit a reliable sterilization effect.
2. If the trouble happened in the course, please dealing it and what for 5sec. then restart.
3. The solution which will be sterilized should be filled in heat resistant flasks, but don't fill too full. 1/2 – 3/4 of the volume are good. The flasks should be plugged with absorbent gauze, in no wise with the non-pore plugs, such as rubber of cork stoppers. The flasks should be placed in a tray and then in the container in case the flasks may break up and solution will remain in the tray and will not contaminate other articles.
4. Every day after sterilization, drain the water from the sterilizer by opening the draining valve on the right bottom of the unit, dry the sterilizer and scrub the water stain, to improve the quality of sterilization and prolong the service life of the sterilizer.
5. The gasket of the lid may become hardened after a long time used, change with a new one.
6. Please inspection the pressure gauge every year, any problems please change it in time.
7. The temperature and the pressure meter must be standardization every year. The temperature and the pressure are related data.
* HOT ARTICLE
Welcome to the official website of the Nanbei Group *