Rotary evaporator is a kind of evaporation equipment widely used in the laboratory, which is suitable for reflux operation, rapid evaporation of a large amount of solvents, concentration of trace components and reaction processes that require stirring, etc. It is mainly used for concentration, crystallization, drying, separation and solvent recovery in pharmaceutical, chemical and biopharmaceutical industries.
Structural features of rotary evaporator:
1. It adopts polytetrafluoroethylene and rubber composite seal, which can maintain high vacuum degree.
2. Explosion-proof rotary evaporator adopts high-efficiency condenser to ensure high recovery rate.
3. Continuous feeding is possible.
4. Digital constant temperature control of water bath.
5. Reasonable structure and exquisite materials. A large number of stainless steel and aluminum alloy parts are used in the mechanical structure, and all glass parts are made of high temperature resistant high boron glass. The rubber seals of the key parts of electrical appliances are all made of new materials, which is convenient for users to purchase and update.
6. There is an option for automatic lifting of the heating bath.
7. Frequency conversion speed regulation, stable operation.
Vacuum rotary evaporator is a commonly used instrument in the laboratory. It consists of a motor, a distillation flask, a heating pot, and a condenser tube. There are two types, laboratory-level and pilot-level. The former is used in small laboratories, and the latter is used in the fields of biology, pharmacy, and chemical industry.
* HOT ARTICLE
Welcome to the official website of the Nanbei Group *