The rotary evaporator is mainly used for concentration, crystallization, drying, separation and solvent recovery in pharmaceutical, chemical and biopharmaceutical industries. Rotary evaporators are especially suitable for the concentration and purification of biological products that are easy to decompose and denature at high temperature.
Common faults of rotary vacuum evaporator:
I. The motor does not run
Items to check is as follows:
1. The indicator (or digital display) of electric control box is on, and check whether the internal and external plug connections of the box are loose or disconnected.
2. The indicator (or digital display) of the electric control box is off.
3. Confirm that the "electrical control box indicator (or digital display)" is normal.
4. "O.U." appears when the frequency converter is disturbed by high frequency.
5. The maintenance performance of the frequency converter is displayed.
1. Reinsert the plug and connect the broken wire.
2. Replace the fuse or confirm that the power supply is normal.
3. Replace the circuit board or electric control box.
4. Connect the ground wire or change the working place.
5. Clean according to the instruction manual of the inverter.
II. The bath of lab rotary evaporator is not heating
Items to check is as follows::
1. The bath has no digital display.
2. The green indicator of the temperature controller is on but not heating.
3. When the bath temperature is lower than the set temperature, the green indicator of the temperature controller is off.
4. "OVER" or "000" appears on the temperature controller.
1. Check whether the power supply is 220V.
2. Replace the heating coil. Replace solid state relay or relay board.
3. Replace the temperature controller.
4. Check the wiring of the probe or update the probe.
* HOT ARTICLE
Welcome to the official website of the Nanbei Group *